Tuesday 3 May 2011

a tough job

Being a big sister is tough.sometimes it is very hard.
We have to help take care of our younger siblings.i don't like this job.if our sisters make a mess we have to help clean it up,make sure they don't get in a fight with their friends and make sure they don't get in trouble.sometimes i wish we could change places.but then the bad thing is i won't be allowed to touch the computer!
sometimes i get into trouble when i didn't do anything.a few months ago my sister dropped some of my paste on the floor and told mama that i did it.since then i take my toothpaste and toothbrush and go to a different bathroom.when we have to change into our night clothes she leaves them on the floor i have to pick it up because if our room is always clean i get my pocket money.if i don't put her blanket straight and there is one tiny fold she starts screaming at me.
once in a while if my hair band comes out at night she wakes me up early in the morning a says your hair band came off.if she asks one question and i give the answer she asks me the same question again and again.

i think i should stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment